Sunday, 16 March 2014

easy street

I whipped this up before I came away. After the trauma of the stitch ripping and the bodice of the last dress I made, I felt like a comfort-make. Vogue V8907 was just the ticket:




Because I had made this before and the pattern was cut out I made it in an evening. I used this wonderful fabric that I have used for a few previous projects that was a present from a friend.


As you can see in all of these pics, I put this belt with it just to give the waist a bit of definition. It actually looks okay without it, but I felt like pulling it in a bit...



This top has a really nice back pointy detail going on, as demonstrated by the old 'looking backwards' shot here: 

By the way, if anyone is considering visiting New Zealand for a holiday, can I just say - Do It! Such a great place, especially Raglan which is where I am now. 

Now if you'll excuse me people, I have a holiday cider to drink. :)






7 comments:

  1. Lovely.

    SSB. https://facebook.com/sassysewingbees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya, I've tagged you for a Liebster Award http://thegirlwhomakesthings.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/lets-hear-it-for-liebsters.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog)Its amazing)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo
    Christy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you - don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...